It is our policy that all volunteers be fingerprinted and complete the diocesan online Safe Environment Training (this training must be renewed every three years). The Safe Environment training is accessed here
. Please make sure you follow all instructions, including downloading your certificate of completion. Your printed certificate of completion must be submitted to Mrs. Holguin in the School Office. If you have any difficulty with this, please contact Mrs. Holguin for assistance.
The fingerprinting process requires:
- Completion of the Live Scan application (see link below for downloadable form)
- Submission of the completed Live Scan application to the Mrs. Holguin in the School Office
- Entry of the applicant's information by Mrs. Holguin - please allow two school days for completion
- Printing of the fingerprinting form by Mrs. Holguin, to be picked up by the applicant
- Actual fingerprinting at an approved location (see link below for locations) - the fingerprinting form must be presented at location
- The fingerprinting location staff will complete the bottom of the fingerprinting form
- Return one copy of the fingerprinting form, filled out at the approved location, to Mrs. Holguin, along with the Safe Environment certificate of completion, if not already submitted
- Mrs. Holguin will contact you once your fingerprints have cleared (and she is so notified)
The cost for fingerprinting is $47.00. We cannot reimburse the fee, but will grant 5 service hours for completion of both the Safe Environment course and fingerprinting.